Thursday, September 30, 2010

For Lack of Anything Else...A Tag

A Simple Tag :D 


When can you remember laughing the hardest?
When my brother was gesturing about something at lunch and he had a cup in one hand, so he poured his milk right over his shoulder.  
There was also the time when we had pea pods for lunch, and we were eating off these tupperware plates with a bump in the middle.  My other brother pushed down the bump, but then the bump popped up and all of his pea pod ends skyrocketed into the air.  The look on his face was soooo funny.  I'm laughing now thinking about it.  

What is one thing you're excited about for tomorrow?
My friend's birthday party! And going to ride my other friend's horse Honee this weekend.  

How many posters are in your bedroom?
Well...three, I think.  I also have a fancy horse decoration, a whiteboard, and a mirror.
What is one place you'd rather be right now?
Hm.  Wearing a long medieval dress and galloping away on a destriar.  So...middle earth?
What can you smell right now?
Air.  

I just smelled the computer to see what it would smell like.  Weird ;D
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Uh....my friend Whisper, I think.  (fake name, obviously)

What is the corniest movie you've ever seen?
I...don't know...I thought
When in Rome was kind of corny :)
If you could choose one food to live off the rest of your life, never mind nutrition, what would it be?
French fries!
Where are you going next?
Probably to practice banjo or have family prayers in the living room.

-----

I tag:

Anyone who is now in the middle of writing a book! :)

-----

By the way, I will probably be posting more infrequently because of a sudden increase of school.  :P I'll get to it, though, don't worry!

Love always,

Ellyn


No comments: